In this commission based sales position, our company will train you to become a thoroughly knowledgeable real estate investment professional. Loan Specialists work directly with real estate investors looking for private financing to buy, fix, and flip or rent distressed properties. You will assume full responsibility to guide real estate investors through the loan process from loan application to loan funding. You will also serve as the primary point of contact from initial communication through the entire life of the customer relationship. SF Lending strives on outstanding customer service, over communication, exceptional real estate investment advice, and closing our loans on time. This has led to a large amount of word of mouth referrals and our best customers doing multiple loans per year with us. Most of our loans close faster and easier than you ever thought possible and an NMLS/RMLO license is NOT required. We are looking for people who want to be top producers. If you are natural at sales, have excellent communication skills, and can work in a fast-paced environment, then we want to talk to you today.
– Promote our lending products at various events, including real estate investment associations, mixers, meet-up groups, seminars, and trade shows.
– Build customer relationships with the goal of meeting customer needs and exceeding their expectations.
– Answer inbound calls and emails.
– Make outbound prospecting calls.
– Ensure exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs.
– Maintain and update CRM database records.
– Develop and implement regional marketing plans.
– Preserve customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the loan process.
– Ensure an exceptional customer service experience by providing on-going communication to borrower and transaction partners after loan closes.
– Demonstrate a commitment to professional ethics.
– Maintain customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
– Self-motivated, goal-oriented sales professional with desire to succeed and be a top producer.
– High School Diploma or equivalent, 4 year college degree preferred.
– BS degree in business, finance, economics, communication or a related field preferred.
– Strong analytical skills and relationship building skills.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
– A friendly attitude and a genuine desire to help others be successful.
– Strong computer skills including an understanding of CRM database management.
– Ability to organize prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Demonstrated understanding of mortgage origination, processing, and underwriting procedures.
– Maintain the highest level of ethical integrity.
– Must have reliable transportation.
– Sales experience is helpful, but not required.
– Experience in mortgage lending is preferred, but not required.
– NMLS/RMLO license is not required.
– Prior real estate investing experience is preferred, but not required.
Normal annual compensation for this position is $45k-$100k+. Pay is entirely commission based. Position is hired as Independent Contractor without benefits.